Let us bring the GOODNESS OF PIE AND BAKED GOODNESS to your door step! Contactless delivery with all COVID-19 Safety Protocols in place to ensure your health and safety.
Now delivering across Metro Vancouver* - West Van to White Rock, UBC to Langley, Downtown to Maple Ridge.
Our NEW Electric Vehicle will be hard to miss on the roads this fall and winter.
Deliveries fees vary and will calculate in checkout once delivery address entered.
CURRENT DELIVERY SCHEDULE:
- Port Moody, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Anmore, Belcarra, New Westminster & Burnaby
- 5 days a week, Tuesday thru Saturday
- Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver
- Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Surrey, White Rock, Langley, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Tues/Thurs 11am-3pm
- Saturdays 1pm-4pm
Please note there are a limited number of daily deliveries so we highly recommend that you order early.
*We are not currently delivering to Richmond, Delta or Lions Bay.
At this time there are no exceptions to these delivery dates and times.
OUR DELIVERY POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- We will delivery promptly within the time window chosen. If we run unto any unforeseen challenges we will notify you via text or phone call.
- Contactless and social distancing delivery 100% of the time.
- Our Staff will wear masks and gloves
- We will attempt delivery ONLY once (process listed below)
- Detached homes or homes with a front door (townhouse) - we will place the delivery bag(s) down on the door step, knock on the door or the ring door bell, back away 2-3 meters and wait for the customer to open the door and accept the delivery.
- Stratafied homes (condos) - we will deliver to the common lobby area ONLY. We will ring your unit to be buzzed into the lobby. We will wait in lobby for you to come down and accept the delivery while keeping socially distanced. If requested, we will wait outside the main doors.
- If the delivery recipient is not at home we will do the following:
- Contact the recipient by text and phone call
- If necessary contact the purchaser (if different than the recipient)
- If necessary after 5 minutes of no success, we will repeat step 1
- If necessary and as a last resort, we will leave the delivery bag on the door step or in the lobby (if possible), take a picture of its location and text this picture to the recipient
- If step 4 is not possible, the order will be returned to the bakery for pick up with further communication via text, phone and email notifying the recipient and/or purchaser
It is very important that if you are placing a delivery order for someone else to receive that THEY ARE AWARE of the date and time and that they must be home (or at the office) as we will only attempt a delivery once. All unsuccessful deliveries will be returned to the bakery for pick up.
In summary it is the purchasers responsibility to ensure that someone is able to receive the delivery on the date and within the timeframe chosen. As most items we sell are perishable we will not re-bake or re-make any items that are not received.