We are proud to offer a safe and COVID-19 friendly delivery experience on every order. Here are some of the things you can expect when you place an order for delivery with us.
OUR DELIVERY GUARANTEE
- Your delivery will be 100% contactless and physically distanced.
- Our delivery staff will wear masks and gloves.
- We will delivery promptly within the time window chosen. If we run into any unforeseen challenges we will notify you via text or phone call.
- We will attempt delivery ONLY once (process listed below)
HOW WE DELIVER. OUR DELIVERY PROCESS:
- Detached homes or homes with a front door (townhouse):
- We will place the delivery bag(s) down on the door step.
- Knock on the door or the ring door bell.
- Back away 2-3 meters.
- Wait for the customer to open the door and accept the delivery.
- Stratified homes (condos)
- We will deliver to the common lobby area ONLY.
- We will ring your unit to be buzzed into the lobby.
- We will wait in lobby for you to come down and accept the delivery while keeping socially distanced.
- If requested, we will wait outside the main doors.
WHAT WE DO IF YOU'RE NOT HOME:
If you or the delivery recipient is not at home, we will do the following:
- Contact you (or the recipient) by text and phone call.
- If necessary after 5 minutes of no success, we will repeat step 1
- If necessary and as a last resort, we will leave the delivery bag on the door step or in the lobby (if possible), take a picture of its location and text this picture to the recipient.
- If step 3 is not possible, the order will be returned to the bakery for pick up with further communication via text, phone and email notifying the recipient and/or purchaser
IMPORTANT DETAILS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ORDER:
- It is very important that if you are placing a delivery order for someone else to receive that THEY ARE AWARE of the date and time and that they must be home (or at the office) as we will only attempt a delivery once. All unsuccessful deliveries will be returned to the bakery for pick up.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that someone is able to receive the delivery on the date and within the timeframe chosen. As most items we sell are perishable, we will not re-bake or re-make any items that are not received. No refunds or exchanges will be provided during this time.