10" Family Traditional Tourtière - Feature Pie for December
**SOLD FROZEN TO TAKE HOME & BAKE**
Feature Pot Pie for December! Available as of Saturday December 3rd.
This traditional French Canadian Tourtiere is made with a combination of beef & pork, potatoes and enhanced with a rich beef stock and spices. We hope you enjoy our take on this Canadian tradition!
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Pull your pie from the freezer & place on baking sheet & directly into the oven.
- Bake for an hour and 15 minutes or until pie is completely golden.
- Turn oven down to 350°F & cover pie with tin foil.
- Bake for another 45 minutes or until filling is bubbling.
- Slice, Serve & Enjoy!