10" Family Traditional Chicken Pot Pie
Our Traditional Chicken Pot Pie is chock-full of roasted chicken and a traditional pot pie filling of carrots, onions & peas. This ol’ family recipe will warm your soul and put a smile on all faces who enjoy!
Ingredients – chicken, peas, carrots, onions, flour, butter, milk, chicken broth, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Pull your pie from the freezer & place on baking sheet & directly into the oven.
- Bake for an hour and 15 minutes or until pie is completely golden.
- Turn oven down to 350°F & cover pie with tin foil.
- Bake for another 45 minutes or until filling is bubbling.
- Slice, Serve & Enjoy!