10" Family Mac & Cheese Pie
The ultimate comfort food! Mac & Cheese in a pie! This pie features a three cheese mac & cheese made with white cheddar, gruyere & mozzarella cheese and topped with a thyme & chipotle spiced panko crumb. And if you want to take it to the next level we humbly suggest some G&J Tomato Jam on the side. Mmmmmm!
Ingredients – elbow pasta, whole milk, mozzarella, butter, flour, gruyere, white cheddar, panko, salt, pepper, mustard powder, nutmeg, chili powder, fresh thyme
- Preheat your over to 415°F
- Pull your pie from the freezer & place on baking sheet & directly into the oven.
- Bake for one hour
- Turn down oven to 400°F, cover in tin foil and bake for a further 40 minutes
- Remove tin foil and bake for another 20 minutes uncovered until the top us golden brown
- As all ovens are different, please check the middle of the pie for doneness. If it needs more time, cover and return to oven
- Slice, Serve & Enjoy!