10" Family Hardy Brown Ale Beef & Mushroom Pot Pie
This amazing savoury pot pie brings together many delicious ingredients including Moody Ales Hardy Brown Ale, Beef, Mushrooms, Carrots, Celery & Peas and is topped with a garlic, sour cream red potato mash. Perhaps the essential Port Moody Savoury Pie? We think so!
- 1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Pull your pie from the freezer & place on baking sheet & directly into the oven.
- Bake for an hour and 15 minutes or until pie is completely golden.
- Turn oven down to 350°F & cover pie with tin foil.
- Bake for another 45 minutes or until filling is bubbling.
- Slice, Serve & Enjoy!